Dr. Armstrong holds a Masters’ Degree in Nursing from UCLA, and a Doctoral Degree from Pepperdine University in Psychology.
- Pepperdine University Psychology Doctorate, 1996. Dissertation Title: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder In Nurses.
- UCLA Master in Nursing, 1990. Specialty Area: Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing.
- Post Graduate Education includes child psychological assessment, infant and early childhood development, psychoanalysis and forensic psychology.
- Private practice includes Expert Witness testimony in emotional distress, pain and suffering, employment and labor cases. Psychological evaluation is available for a variety of legal issues, and on site crisis debriefing services are available.
- Licensed in California (Psy 16001) and Arizona (#4952).
Please send us an email to request a copy of her CV.